The Braille project - research stage

When I worked on the wine 'bottle project', I became really fascinated by the 'dots'. 

I wanted to examine more about the informative use for people without sight and the entertaining use for people with sight and bring those elements together with art. 

First I was looking for an interesting base to start this project with. Since I really like to draw my 'dream world', I wanted let those drawings serve as a base for this project. I want to translate my drawings into text in a poetic way..

This project is in it's research-phase. More results will be posted in the future.

(In this post I will share my findings).


My inspiration wall


A test with silkscreen printing on paper

It took a while before I found the right cutter.
Here are some results:




I have had a few questions left.
So I wrote a letter in braille. 
To the person who helped me before.

(he is blind so I wrote it in braille).






Reacties

Unknown zei…
joo!
mooie blog man! ik ga er ook weer is wat aan doen! leuk! houw je taaj! x

Populaire posts van deze blog

The end is near

Art and Design boundaries