Contemporary drawing

On Thursday I have a class named: Contemporary drawing. Here we get lectures about artists these days who perform contemporary drawing and we get assignments that will bring us further with drawing and our way of thinking. It is all about what drawing does to people in this society, it is not only used to be there as a sketch for the big painting, it is also a way of thinking, express your thoughts by drawing.

Here some studies I have been doing so far 













Study of an object that was in classroom, giving it another energy by the way it was drawn. I enjoyed to see what happens with the different kind of lines. At the end of the class we did a round and discussed the works we made. One of the other students said this about my work: I think it is the most interesting work to look at, because it is telling some kind of story. I was flattered to hear this, I like to design some kind of world or road you travel in as a viewer of the work. I will definitely get into this a bit more, it got my attention. 



Reacties

Unknown zei…
Can you explain more your drawing please , with details please

Populaire posts van deze blog

The end is near

Art and Design boundaries