Last week we have set up a exhibition from the work we have made at the contemporary drawing class, was an interesting overview, very nice to see the different interpretations although we all had the same task.
This is a project I am currently working on. It is about designing a bottle, with your own interpretation. My idea was about giving blind people the ability to read their own information on the products. In my case I wanted to design a wine bottle with braille on it. The reason I chose wine is because people have a unique interpretation of taste. For example, if you ask 3 different people at the supermarket to point a dry white wine out to you, you'll most likely get about 2 or 3 different suggestions. Because of this, it is very important that you can read the description for yourself. This is the shape I started from. I chose this shape because I wanted to add braille on top of it and this shape reminded me of an open book. I added the 'braille' on top of the form. When I had the form, and was s atisfied with it, I started to make the casting mold.. Following: A few final results. The la...
I always wanted to do something with those colourful string beads. Then I tried to heat them and melt them over a mold, so it becomes some kind of pot. From here I am going to experience more. First result:
At this point in my career I am thinking off some kind of logo I want to use. I would like to make some sort of stamp to 'sign' my ceramics with. And design something for my 'over-al' art work. I made a few designs and I would like to ask your opinion. I numbered the logo's so it is more easy to make sure what logo you are talking about. Or maybe you just want to give me a suggestion. Please do not hesitate to give your opinion. Thank you
Reacties