My trip to Lapland

O before I start showing my school work, I will show you a few pictures from when I have been to Lapland. I have made some friends here and with these people I have been on a weekend trip to Lapland, I wanted to do that as soon as possible because of the snow and maybe I could see a glimp of the Northern lights. Well I can tell you already, I haven't seen the Northern lights (sadly), but I will show you some amazing snow Pictures!







 This was our cottage we stayed in during the weekend, included a sauna, tv, kitchen and a really nice  bed (because the one in my apartment is not that great)


(left) Yeah I have done my first time snowboarding, on this picture I am actually standing but I have been on my butt the most of the time, but I had a great time!


And right there is me in Santa village, that is where Santaclaus is hiding when he is not on his sledge to bring around presents.


 Some picture taken while I sat in the train, the trip took 12 hours to get back to Helsinki.


Here we are all 6 of us including Santa, was a very cool weekend!



Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

The end is near

Art and Design boundaries