Silkscreen printing

I joined the class of silkscreen printing. I am in many courses already but I still wanted to make the most of this exchange. When I had made my woodcut I heard a lot of comments about my drawing style - maybe you should make illustrations for books - so I decided to make a little book. It woks very easy, I print on 1 big paper and fold it at the end, cut some edges and voilá done.

I decided to pick the subject I did earlier this year. This project didn't work out because of circumstances. So this is a nice opportunity to give it another go.







After drawing/writing all the 16 field on the paper I started printing them.



After finishing the prints, I started folding the papers.

Then I sowed the books together with a sowing machine.






And here is the result.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

The end is near

Art and Design boundaries